It has suffered a little accident, wich teached me a valuable lesson: Never EVER trust on the masking tape (specially while working with old foil cards.) Seriously. You, treacherous bastard...
I've used tape since always to cover some areas in order to do stuff like teeth-brushing for making stars/granite, or for primer layers in full art alters. This time, I decided to use it for covering the artwork edges in order to make the border cleansing easier. Half of the fortress front was just teared out (what forced me to re-paint it... )
Media: Acrylics and Fine marker (0.05 black - Signed at back.)
Piece Status: UNAVAILABLE